Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Poetry Challenge Month Day Eleven Puente Form of Poetry

Puente form of poetry

He lays the foundation stone, then poses for a snap
Near the large plot of land that will be his future home
He distributes sweets to guests, smiling but unaware that
He will never mature although he may, in age, grow old

~He drops the axe at broken earth, and claps his hands~

He runs to hide his face into his mother’s lap
Tears cloud her eyes wrinkles deepen on her face

She runs her fingers through his hair and lets out a deep sigh
“What will happen to my dear child when I am no more”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani