Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Year That Was - 2014

Writing blogs is the excellent way to record all the events and the experiences you collect. It is like a open diary.

I was checking my blogs to see how I fared during this year and I have discovered that 2014 has been a wonderful year.


I spend ‪#‎100happydays‬ from January to March posting pictures and writing short notes. I made a board on Pinterest to keep the record of those days and now when I look back to that page at https://www.pinterest.com/pushpz/100-happy-days/  it always cheers me up.


I went to Krabi (Thailand) for the launch of my Sindhi cookbook ‪#‎SindhiCuisne‬, There was a wedding to attend and I knew all the friends and relatives of the Sindhi family from all over the world would attend this wedding. This was a great opportunity to launch my book. Everybody showed great interest and they happily bought a copy not only for themselves but also for their friends. I am happy my book has done exceptionally well on the international level. I have posted the album on my Facebook to preserve those memories at my album at FaceBook


My building has finally gone for redevelopment, It took five years to get the ball rolling. there were regular meetings, then new rules, paper work, agreement/disagreement from building member but finally, I can look forward to a new high tec house within next 2 years

I believe in giving back to the world the little good that i can. I am associated with the special school for mentally challenged that I attend on regular basis. This year my special school celebrated 25years of service, Unfortunately I was not able to attend this function because of poor health. But I did make a movie for this occasion and posted on U-tube.. you can watch it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-fAi0PIVAA


 Blogging has made me realize that whole year was good except December when Pain, my best friend, came to visit me and held me hostage during this month…poor health in the month of december has prevented me from attending any events or socializing. 


In pleasure and pain..there was a good balance....life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani