Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas My Christian Friend

Merry Christmas
My Christian friend
Much joy you bringst
To my life
Your fruity cake, very nice.
Thank you
Take a bow
The sounds of christmas
Carols, Wow!
Outside my door
They sing
Happy I am to be
your new neighbor
I hear
Much laughter
From your floor
Festivity is in the air
Twinkling lights everywhere
Fragrance of love
Friendship, smiles
Joy, happiness and much more
This year I will celebrate it too
I shopped for brand new dress
Hindu friends invited at my home
All dressed in red and gold
So while you celebrate
Christmas the Christian way
Seeking
Blessings from Jesus Christ
Watch me celebrate with pride
With similar happiness
Like you
Merry Xmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani