Monday, March 10, 2014

I am Woman

I am the woman
who has never been in love
with a material world

what use are the jewels
if they don't bring respect
if I can't walk straight 
with my head in the air

I am the woman 
who will do anything
to bring peace into this world

if only I could train
Minds of this lopsided world
and bring security
to young and fragile

I am the woman
who want to fix
the nuts and bolts of tec-wired world

Through virtual updates
I must connect
the blind and the sight
to maintain good vibes

I am the woman
who hopes to live
in a colorful world
safe and sound
with love earned
through my own funds
with fresh air to breathe
Sunshine beneath
and stretch my thoughts
beyond fixed borders
in firm security

I am the woman
who wants not be crushed
because of my fragrance
and my naive smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani