Thursday, April 25, 2013

April Challenged Day 25 - Mask

New Distressed Wood Figures by Aron Demetz

You 
will never 
understand 
how I feel. 
I have kept my emotions 
tightly sealed behind a wooden mind. 
I wish 
I could trust you, 
lay out my heart in front of you. 
Let you pick out my tears 
one by one
  replace it with joy, 
mend my fractured heart 
create a moment of bliss.

But 
I know 
that kind of 
happiness 
was not 
meant for me.


The rational being in me 
wakes me up
  reminds me of who I really am, 
what I can do 
 what I can never have.


I should not 
seek your love, 
I am not allowed to dream, 

l have merged 
into sepia world

For now 
I wish to hide 
behind my skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani