Wednesday, April 03, 2013

April Challenge - Day 3 - Dear Footsie


Dear Footsie -I Need Some Fresh Air

No more excuses
You no immigrant
Standing on a wharf
You know your way around
I need some fresh air

Passage unsafe, you say
Potholes and fractured roads
Of Mumbai
Have chipped your bones frail

Three months now since
You last missed your step
Over an innocent stone
Broke an ankle bone
On milk and bread, I let you rest

Courageous is one
That after every fall
Reaches for a moon
The one who wait
For greener times
Never sweats

What is pain?
Just an attention seeking
Emotion,
To cripple happiness
Of a soul

Ignore it now
Life goes on,
Every scar reminds
that our past was real
And we survived

Stand up, dear Footsie
I speak to you
Walk
I need some fresh air

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani