Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nonsense Poems

one by one dreaded poets come
scoop they say, for a verse that's scum
compose they do after a shot of rum
but their words so terrible that I need to run
they rejoice thinking it's all fun
each with cheeky poems, recited out of turn
I wait, hoping they will entertain some
and have a last laugh when its is all undone





Bartender’s society, all delicacies spread
On the side is the verse that drools during fest
Embarrassed, they sneak beneath the table mat
But their voices spice up the dinner jest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani